This website is maintained by SF Innovations Ltd, 9 The Pastures, York, YO24 2JE.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
Sign up for e-mail alerts
Follow us on Facebook
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Shipping costs and options outside the UK
SF Innovations - Innovators in Electronics
Custard Pi 4 - User Instructions
Custard Pi 4 - 8 Digital I/O card using I2C for the Raspberry Pi GPIO
The Downloads tab has sample Python code to demonstrate the use of the Custard Pi
The Custard Pi 4 provides the following benefits for the hobbyist intending to use
1. The board simply plugs into the 26 way (Raspberry Pi A,B) or 40 way (Raspberry
Pi A+, B+, 2 or 3) GPIO connector. A power on LED is fitted to the 3.3V rail to confirm
correct plug in.
2. The Pi is protected from accidental connection of a high voltage as none of
the I/O is connected directly to the GPIO pins.
3. 8 digital I/O is provided. Each one can be individually set as an output or
as an input.
4. There are screw terminals provided for the 8 digital I/O to easily connect to
5. A 4-position switch is provided to set the I2C bus address.
6. Upto 8 Custard Pi 4s can be used with a Raspberry Pi to provide upto 64 digital
I/O while leaving all the GPIO digital I/O available.
Custard Pi 4
Ready Built £10.50
Buy directly from our distributor (Ohm Books) by clicking the PayPal button