This website is maintained by SF Innovations Ltd, 9 The Pastures, York, YO24 2JE.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
Sign up for e-mail alerts
Follow us on Facebook
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Shipping costs and options outside the UK
The Custard Pi 21 simply plugs into the 40 pin GPIO and allows the user to quickly
connect prototyping wires into the connector.
* Uses 40 pin stacking connector allowing other accessories to be plugged into the
Custard Pi 21.
* All the pins are brought out to a connector into which the user can plug in prototyping
* The PCB is marked both with pin numbers and functions. This saves the user time
in not having to cross refer to a data sheet or user instructions.
* The top 2 power pins (Pin 1 = 3.3 V and pin 2 = 5V are protected by 0.1 Amp multi-fuses.
These stop too much current from being taken from the Raspberry Pi. The fuses reset
* The top 2 power pins also have 2 LEDs fitted. When plugged in, these come ON to
show correct operation.
* Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2 and Zero (All the Raspberry Pis with 40