This website is maintained by SF Innovations Ltd, 9 The Pastures, York, YO24 2JE.
Contact email@example.com if you have any queries.
Sign up for e-mail alerts
Follow us on Facebook
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Shipping costs and options outside the UK
SF Innovations - Innovators in Electronics
The Custard Pi 21 simply plugs into the 40 pin GPIO and allows the user to quickly
connect prototyping wires into the connector.
* Uses 40 pin stacking connector allowing other accessories to be plugged into the
Custard Pi 21.
* All the pins are brought out to a connector into which the user can plug in prototyping
* The PCB is marked both with pin numbers and functions. This saves the user time
in not having to cross refer to a data sheet or user instructions.
* The top 2 power pins (Pin 1 = 3.3 V and pin 2 = 5V are protected by 0.1 Amp multi-fuses.
These stop too much current from being taken from the Raspberry Pi. The fuses reset
* The top 2 power pins also have 2 LEDs fitted. When plugged in, these come ON to
show correct operation.
* Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2 and Zero (All the Raspberry Pis with 40