This website is maintained by SF Innovations Ltd, 9 The Pastures, York, YO24 2JE.
Contact email@example.com if you have any queries.
Sign up for e-mail alerts
Follow us on Facebook
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Please e-mail for carriage costs outside Europe
The Downloads tab has sample Python code on using the A to D and the D to A on the
Custard Pi 2.
The Custard Pi 2 provides the following benefits for the hobbyist intending to use
1. Provision of the following I/O.
4 open-collector digital outputs
4 buffered digital inputs
2 x 12 bit analogue outputs
2 x 12 bit analogue inputs
2 The board simply plugs into the 26 way (Raspberry Pi A,B) or 40 way (Raspberry
Pi A+, B+, 2 or 3) GPIO connector. Two power on LEDs are fitted to the 3.3V and 5V
rails to confirm correct plug in.
3. All the pins on the Pi are protected from accidental connection of a high voltage.
4. There are screw terminals provided for easy connection to external electronics:
4 digital outputs, 4 digital inputs, 2 analogue outputs, 2 analogue inputs and power.
5. There are no screw terminal connection to the 6 pins that are not in use. This
prevents accidental connection to them.
6. The 3.3 V and 5 V voltage rails have 0.1 Amp multi-fuses fitted. These stop
too much current from being taken from the Raspberry Pi. The fuses reset automatically.
7. This plug-in Custard Pi uses a stacking connector, so that other boards have
access to the GPIO pins.
Custard Pi 2
Buy directly from our distributor (Ohm Books) by clicking the PayPal button or buy
Custard Pi 2
Custard Pi 2 - User Instructions